Tianfu Roud, Dongcheng District,Shan County, Heze City, Shandong, China 274300
Dec 10, 2020
Disposable virus tubes are usually divided into two types, non-inactivated and inactivated. So what's the difference between the two virus samples? Simply put, the non-inactivated sampling tube can protect the protein and accounting of the virus, so that the sampled virus has its original nature, better integrity, and higher detection rate. In addition to nucleic acid testing, sampling can also be used for other viral research tests.
Disposable virus sampling tube (non-inactivated type) Features:
1. Low-temperature non-freezing preservation, without damaging the shell of the virus, convenient for long-distance transportation.
2. Suitable for all kinds of swab samples, including oral swab, nasal swab, throat swab, etc.
3. Can be used for THE H1N1 influenza virus and any other virus that can be swabbed.
4. The nucleic acid of the virus can be extracted with column virus DNAout or column virus RNAout.
5. Antibiotics in the sampling solution can effectively prevent bacterial and fungal contamination.
6. Bovine serum albumin is added to the sampling solution, which can protect the virus samples and improve the separation rate.
The inactivated sample tube, containing lysis salts, can destroy the protein of the virus and protect its nucleic acid, so that the virus does not have infective activity and can be tested later. The sampling virus in the inactivated sampling tube can prevent the risk of secondary infection and ensure the safety of transportation and testing personnel.
Disposable virus sampling tube (inactivated type) Features:
1. Simple operation and use, no need to mix liquid, high efficient virus lysis salt in the system, inactivated virus after sampling, effectively prevent the risk of secondary infection, and ensure the safety of transportation and testing personnel.
2. Viral DNA/RNA can be stored and transported at room temperature for one week without degradation. After being extracted by most commercial kits, the obtained DNA/RNA is of good quality, which can complete various genetic testing and analysis experiments and save transportation costs;
3. It contains nucleic acid RNA enzyme inhibitor, which maximizes the stability of viral nucleic acid from degradation and greatly improves the efficiency of nucleic acid extraction.
4. Applicable to novel Coronavirus, influenza virus, hand-foot-mouth virus and other common virus samples collection, preservation and transportation work.
5. Nasal swabs or tissue samples at specific sites can be collected, and the stored samples can be used for subsequent clinical trials such as nucleic acid extraction or purification.
1. Do not have direct contact with the preservative in which virus samples have been placed.
2. Do not soak swabs with preservation solution before sampling.
3. This product is disposable, which is only used for the collection, transportation and preservation of virus specimens for clinical collection, and shall not be used beyond the intended purpose.
4. Before using the product, please pay attention to whether the warranty and packaging are in good condition.
5. Virus specimens should be collected by professionals in strict accordance with the sampling procedures; When specimens are tested, they should be operated in a safe laboratory.
6. After sampling, the sampling information must be clearly marked.
7. Specimens should be transported to the corresponding laboratory within 3 working days after collection, and stored at a temperature of 2-8 °C; If it cannot be sent to the laboratory within 72 hours, it should be stored at -70°C or below. The specimen should avoid repeated freezing-thawing.