The medical orthopedic casting tape is made from a wet solidified polyurethane impregnated with glass fiber woven fabric. It is mainly used in plastic surgery, Department of orthopedics fixation, orthopedics, limb correction, support and protection of bone and soft tissue. Various specifications of polymer bandages can meet the fixed needs of all parts of the limb.
1. Comfort and safety: the tightness of medical orthopedic casting tape is small after drying, and it will not produce the uncomfortable feeling of tight and itchy skin after the dryness of the medical orthopedic casting tape. There will be no gypsum in the hardening process, when the water is recrystallized, there is a heat production reaction, the patient's skin will have a burning feeling of discomfort.
2. Good air permeability: medical orthopedic casting tape uses high quality raw yarn and has good air permeability. It solves the skin hot flushes and itchy discomfort caused by long term local tube dressing and poor air permeability.
3. Light weight and high hardness: The fixed material is small, the quality is light, it is equal to the plaster 1/5, which can make the weight of the affected area small, and it is beneficial to the circulation of the local blood and promote the healing.
4. Excellent projectile: medical orthopedic casting tape have excellent radiographic permeability and clear X-ray effect. It can ensure doctors accurately grasp the condition of bone setting and bone healing.
5. Good water repellency: medical orthopedic casting tape has good water repellency, it can block 85% of the external water infiltration, and it can also effectively guarantee the dry part of the affected part after exposure to water.
6. It is easy to operate, flexible and good in shape. If there is a skin injury or a long operation time, it can be fixed without any wet water. After fixing, it can spray water on the outer surface of the package to accelerate the hardening speed. Good plastic shape, high bending and tensile strength, can be bent at will, the medical orthopedic casting tape can be made into tube type, support and splint.
7. A wide range of applications: Department of orthopedics fixation, orthopedic appliances, prosthetic aid tools, support tools. Local protective stents in the Department of burn.
The Method Of Using
1. In the first set of fixed position on the need and wrap up cotton cotton
2. Doctors bring medical gloves
3. Select the appropriate size of the bandage to open the package
4. The medical orthopedic casting tape is soaked in the water at 21~24℃for about 4~6 seconds and squeezed for 2~3 times at the same time, and the excess water is squeezed out after taking out. The curing time of the medical orthopedic casting tape is directly related to the water temperature. The curing time of the water temperature is short and the water temperature is low and the curing time is long. If the water temperature is over 27℃, the curing time will be obviously shortened, and the operation will be difficult.
5. The medical orthopedic casting tape on the affected part of spiral winding, winding around 1/2~2/3, winding tightness should be moderate, if too loose will weaken the bandage too tight adhesion, will affect the blood circulation of affected parts.
6. The strength of the medical orthopedic casting tape is related to the number of overlapping layers. According to the actual needs, the non load-bearing parts overlap the 3~4 layer and the load-bearing parts overlap the 5~6 layer.
7. When the product needs to be added, the adhesion between the various layers of the product should be guaranteed. In order to increase the adhesion between the various layers of the bandage, the bandage should be shaped after winding. Operation time is generally 3~5 minutes, if soaking or operation time is too long, it will affect its adhesion and shaping effect, so it is necessary to complete the shape in the operating time. In 10 minutes before the complete hardening of the product, the affected department can not move freely.
8. Plastic completion