Tianfu Roud, Dongcheng District,Shan County, Heze City, Shandong, China 274300
The virus sampling tube is disposable, and it is prohibited to use the same preservation tube and swab for different samples.
Virus sampling tube
1. The right hand held a swab to wipe bilateral pharyngeal tonsils and posterior pharyngeal wall for sampling.
2. Immerse the swab head into the sampling tube, squeeze the head of the swab in the sampling solution for several times, break the tail of the swab and discard the tail of the swab.
3. Tighten the cover of virus sampling tube and mark the sampling information.
1. The virus sampling tube is disposable, and it is prohibited to use the same preservation tube and swab for different samples.
2. Disposable virus sampling tube can only be used by trained laboratory personnel.
3. The waste sample collection liquid should be treated by moist heat sterilization.
4. It is forbidden to directly contact the personnel to be collected, and it is forbidden to use the sampling solution to soak the swab before sampling.
5. This product is only used for the collection, transportation and preservation of clinical virus samples, and should not be used beyond the expected use.
6. Samples should be tested in a laboratory that meets the safety level.
7. The sampling information standard must be clear on the label of sampling tube.
8. The samples should be transported to the corresponding influenza monitoring network laboratory within 2 working days after collection, and the storage temperature should be 2-8 ° C; if the samples cannot be sent to the laboratory within 48 hours, they should be stored at 70 ° C or below, and the collected samples should be sent to the corresponding network laboratory within 1 week.
9. Repeated freezing and thawing should be avoided.
[storage and transportation conditions] disposable virus samples should also be stored in room temperature, non corrosive gas and well ventilated warehouse.
[validity period] 12 months