The surgical hernia patch is woven by imported polypropylene monofilament, which is divided into two types: plain film YS-P and pre-formed patch YS-Y. The product is sterilized by ethylene oxide and the product is sterile.
Scope of application : Sultable for all types of primary and recurrent inguinal hernias and femoral hernias .
1. Surgical hernia patch is contraindicated to use in intra-abdomlnal hernia repalr surgery , because polypropylene can cause complications such as intestinal adhesions, intestinal obstruction, and intestinal perforation.
Surgical hernia patch is not recommended for patients under 18 years of age , because their growth and development are not yet complications and the product will not grow with the body.
3. Matters needing attention
1) Surgical hernia patch is sterile when unopened and packaged intact . Please check the package integrity before use.
2) Surgical hernia patch can only be used once , and it is not recommended to re-sterilize It.
3) Although surgical hernia patch is anti-infective, the use of any non-absorbable patch on contaminated or infected wounds may lead to the formation of sinus tracts or the rejection of the patch.
4) Open this product during the operation, and after contact with surgical instruments or other consumables, it cannot be re-sterilized or other patients. Similarly, after contacting the patient’s body fluids during the operation, it should not be re-sterilized for other patients.
Side of effects: When this product is placed in an infected or contaminated wound, sinus and rejection may occur
Instruction for use
1. Surgical hernia patch is for use under the guidance of doctors with professional knowledge and technical expertise in hernia repair or professionals with technical training and experience in hernia repair.
2. The product has been sterilized by ethylene oxide when it is supplied, and the product is sterile.
3. Please check the product packaging before use, it is strictly forbidden to use it if the packaging is damaged.
4. Any damage found by visual inspecton and / or suspected damage should be abandoned and contact our company.
5. The product is valid for three years. Please check whether the product is within the valid period before use . It is strictly prohibited to use it after the valid perlod.
6. Please do not try to operate the product before reading the instruction manual completely . Any careless operation will bring risks to the operation.
7. Take out the patch with aseptic method for use.
8. In accordance with the routine operation of Inguinal hernia surgery, reveal the Inguinal defect area and completely stop bleeding on the wound.
9. According to the defect area of the patient’s posterior inguinal canal wall and the size of the hernia ring, choose the right hernia patch. If necessary, trim the hernia patch to a suitable size according to the shape and size of the inguinal defect area.
10. Apply surgical hernia patch to repair the hernia ring and the posterior wall of the inguinal canal according to the tension-free repair method of hernia ring filling.
11. Suture to close each layer of incision.
12. Routine postoperative treatment.
Surgical hernia patch should be stored in a ventilated, dry, and cool place, with a relative humidity of no more than 80% and no corrosive gas.
The sterilization period of his product is three years, and the production date and expiration data are shown in the single package.